You know you're addicted to pinterest when...
I dreamt about a Halloween Bark made using pretzels, peanuts, candy corn, and white chocolate. I haven't seen this exact version on pinterest, so I guess I was pretending to be a food network chef in my sleep. Well, the combination sounded too good to pass up so I decided to give the Halloween Bark a try... The result turned out better than I could've expected!
To make the bark:
1. Spread wax paper on a baking sheet
2. Layer pretzels on wax paper
3. Sprinkle peanuts and candy corn on top of pretzels
4. Melt a bag of white chocolate chips (I've found a double broiler works best)
5. Pour and spread chocolate over dry mix
6. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before breaking into pieces to serve
I gifted mine in recycled coffee tins that I covered in scrapbook paper. I think they turned out super cute!